Please understand the following conditions will enable us to deliver the commitment of quality of dance classes to you and your child:
- The enrolment of your child is not confirmed until payment has been received by Kindy Dance Time®. You will receive an email confirming your child’s place in the class once payment has been processed.
- All fees paid are non-refundable however, the fee is transferable to another child for the paid term. Or you may transfer to another location and class if places permit. Please call Head Office on 1300 922 892, to organise the transfer.
- Filming of any sort, including the use of video cameras, DVD cameras and mobile phones is NOT permitted in Kindy Dance Time® dance classes for copyright reasons.
- Kindy Dance Time® may video or photograph your child during class time for teacher training purposes only.
- On the occasion that Kindy Dance Time® would like to use video footage or photographs for promotional or marketing purposes, you will be notified in advance and issued with a model release form.
- Food is NOT permitted in the studios in accordance with ‘Safe Dance Practices’.
- Mobile phones must be turned to ‘silent’ or switched off to assist with the children’s focus during class time.
- If your child is unwell or presents signs of any illness prior to class, Kindy Dance Time® understands that as a responsible parent/carer, you will not attend on the day. You may call the office on 1300 922 892 to arrange a make up class.
- Kindy Dance Time® reserves the right to make changes to the class timetable including modifying class time, class level, and / or teacher.