If you are enrolling for the first time, you first need to register an account on our website. Account registration is a one-off process and to access your account in future, all you need to do is log in.
To register a new account:
1. Click on the ‘new student’ button (located on the vertical orange ribbon in the middle of the home page)
2. Enter your details and click on the ‘submit’
NB: For parents enrolling more than one child please provide details of one of your children when registering. Other children can be added once your registration is complete.
3. You will be sent an email with your account details
Once you have completed your registration, please log straight into your account to complete your enrolment.
To enrol your child:
1. Log in to your account, using your email address and password
2. From your dashboard, click on the ‘enrol‘ tab.
This is also where you can add other children, change your password, update your contact details and check your enrolment history
3. Select the term, branch and your child’s name from the drop down menus – class details for the branch you have selected will automatically come up
4. Select the class you wish to enrol in by clicking on the ‘enrol now‘ button
5. Enter your payment details to complete your enrolment
6. You will receive your enrolment confirmation and your payment receipt via email
For assistance with enrolment or questions, please call our Head Office on 1300 922 892 or email email@example.com